Follower

Sonntag, 1. April 2018

Argentina II

14.03.2018. Total: 13570 km
Gálvez- Rosario: 120 km

Today is my last day of my bike trip. When I arrive in Rosario this evening, my bike trip round South America will be over. I'm glad to give my body and mind a rest.




Caution. Bridge repair. Not more than 2 tones.


Really?

Back on 30th. August 2017 I took a photo at the same spot before setting off. Today, 14th March 2018, I'm back in Rosario and this is where my trip ends.


13.03.2018. Total: 13450 km
Paraná- Gálvez: 110 km

It was really very nice of Sebastián, my host in Paraná to drive me through the Hernandarias tunnel where cycling is not allowed. Today I arrived in Gálvez,  in Santa fé, where I spent the first night and  will be spending my last night of my bike trip round South America.


Cycling is forbidden in most motorways. Luckily for me, one can just ignore the signs most of the times.






12.02.2018. Total: 13340 km
Motorway 18- Paraná: 125 km




06.03.2018. Total: 12610 km
Posadas- Sao Borja: 175 km

Some Argentinian lorry drivers drive so recklessly that I had to swerve off the road a couple of times.
 Centre of Posadas, Misiones



On the Argentinian side it is forbidden to cycle on the road to the border but I had to do it anyway. The problem was when I got to a toll booth. There was a boom barrier and I knew I was not going to be allowed to cycle any further. So, I just slipped under the boom barrier and pedalled like mad . I did hear somebody shout at me but I ignored him. Luckily the police didnt't come after me.


 Uruguay river







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen