Follower

Sonntag, 1. April 2018

Uruguay

09.03.2018. Total: 13040 km
Somewhere- Salto: 75 km







11.03.2018. Total: 13215 km
Salto- Motorway 18: 175 km

Gunar, my host from Salto drove me over the border bridge where it is strictly forbidden to cycle. Once on the other side, the Argentinian police asked me how I had crossed the bridge. I had not broken the law this time ;-) I got the corresponding 90-day visa stamp on my passport  and was allowed to go on.

Wild camping in Entre Ríos, Argentina, is virtually impossible as there is one farm next to the other. So I asked for permission to camp. The first 5 farmers refused but the sixth allowed me to spend the night there.



This was the very last time I slept in my tent. Beautiful spot!


Salto

Thinking that it was dead, I touched this spider with my phone. Surprise surprise- she wasn't dead and bit my phone!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen